June 28, 2018 - June 29, 2018| RM2309.78 – RM5249.50
Due to the delayed retirement of the Baby Boomers and the early development and entry of young people into the workforce in middle management positions, the senior management may have to deal with 4 or 5 generations of work teams. Some generalizations and recognition of their differences is required to manage these diverse staff and to satisfy their requirements, to get the best from them and to keep them. Surveys have found more than 70% of older staffs have low opinions about younger workers’ abilities.
Also about 50% of employers say that younger employees have poor opinions about the abilities of their older colleagues. This workshop will present managements with the proper understanding of the different generations, the insight towards their behavioral patterns and how to better manage them.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Understanding the definitions of the various Generations
- Why people from different generations behave differently
- What are the key drivers (hot buttons) in different generations
- How to go beyond the stigma of a certain generation
- Managing a group of people who are a generation older to you
- Managing a group of people a generation younger to you
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Management
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource