Effective Business Writing Skills
December 12, 2018 - December 13, 2018| RM1000 – RM2400
This practical workshop delves into how to send precise and concise written messages to a receiver with a high level of professionalism. The workshop highlights the need for a polished and structured business writing format. It also emphasizes the importance of using contemporary, appropriate and grammatically correct language expected in professional business writing.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Develop the skills of effective business writing that produce positive results;
- Develop the skills of good communication in workplace;
- Plan your writing for success; • Identify the purpose of writing & understand your reader;
- Recognize common writing practices that should be avoided;
- Develop the skills of writing the right style;
- Write effective documents by applying principles learnt;
- Write clear and easy to understand letters and emails;
- Recognize and avoid the most frequently misused words & phrases in business writing;
- Apply consciously the three-stage editing process;
- Master basic rules in punctuation, grammar & syntax.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Non-Executives