Contact Centre Inbound Tele Skills
October 1, 2018 - October 2, 2018| RM1000 – RM2400
The Contact Center Inbound Tele-Skills Workshop introduces contact center professionals to the essential and fundamental soft-skills elements associated with superior Telephone Customer Service. This essential workshop consists of modules that teach participants basic skills such as fundamental communication, call management, call courtesy, and professional customer service principles and concepts.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- To appreciate the importance of Exceeding Customer Delight;
- To understand the difference between good customer service and great customer service;
- To understand the importance of customer service;
- To develop fundamental key communication skills;
- To understand the inbound call structure;
- To project professionalism on the telephone;
- To manage the different types of customers;
- To identify the different knowledge levels of the customers;
- To learn to manage difficult customers.
Who Should Attend?
Contact Center Professionals