As a senior executive, to ensure your organization remains competitive in the global arena, you need to transform the organization to keep up with innovations and changes in your industry, the market, and its competitive. Today’s business challenges cannot rely on past experience and expertise alone, but needs an informed, motivated and talented team to meet the challenges.
Since 2006, ATCEN has been working with the Western Kentucky University, Division of Extended Learning and Outreach (DELO). This collaboration of industry experts and academics resulted in the Executive Masterclass. The Executive Masterclass Workshop is developed and tailored to meet the needs of senior executives responsible for the strategic management and operational excellence of an organization. These Masterclass are designed to be practical in application, relevant in content and dynamically delivered.
With WKU’s high academic standards and ATCEN’s high quality content development and delivery, individuals and companies are assured of quality in the programs.
Business Management – Strategy, Branding and Finance (3 days)
Competition is no longer national, it is global and the lines of industries are blurring with technology and liberalization. In every functional area of any organization, the “rules of the game” are changing, resulting in the need for continuously learning and adoption for managers.
This Masterclass on Strategy, Branding and Finance is designed to look into the issues and challenges faced by today’s corporate organization. It is designed to stretch and provide you the knowledge and confidence to lead, decide and manage in a fast moving and complex business environment.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of core management functions and how they are intertwined.
- Receive a toolkit of insight, skills and best practices for immediate insights on the company situation.
- Apply the concepts, tools and analytical techniques that are essential to building and sustaining a successful company
- Sharpen financial literacy to make quality management financial decisions
- Understand the power of branding to raise awareness and create value of organization
Supply Chain Management (2 days)
With increasing global trade, an efficient Supply Chain Management is an indispensable of any organization that seeks to ensure cost effectiveness, quality assurance and process efficiency.
In this Masterclass, you will understand how to implement sound Supply Chain Management practices in your organization such as procurement, logistic, warehousing and inventory management.
- Recognize your organization’s supply chain as the next frontier in achieving a competitive advantage
- Understand critical steps towards designing a competitive supply chain
- Acquire insights in enhancing partnerships and collaborative relationship in achieving sustainable supply chain improvements
- Learn how and why managing information in a supply chain is paramount for any supply chain improvement efforts
Financial Leadership (2 days)
Typically most managers tend to delegate much of their internal financial operations function to their company’s accountant. This often results in slow and the occasional non-existence information for decision making. Such an approach also often means that decisions are re-active and late.
The objective of this Masterclass is to enable the managers to manage their performance in a timely and structured manner. This workshop aims to provide you with an ability to be more financial savvy to achieve greater goals for yourselves and your organizations.
- Acquire theoretical, conceptual and practice oriented knowledge and know-how regarding Corporate Finance
- Improve competency in managing credit to-enhance organization cash flow
- Enhance usage of corporate financial planning and forecasting
- Develop clarity in managing the financial risk of the organization
- Utilize the available financial information to be a turnaround specialist
Marketing Brand Management (2 days)
In today’s competitive global environment where organizations compete on a single market platform, it is differentiate or die. Many assumed that by creating and developing better quality products, having more technology or better production processes, it is sufficient to win market share. However, there’s more to it.
This Masterclass focus on how to differentiate your products and organization by providing you specific that you can apply to distinctly differentiate your organization from the rest.
- Execute effective strategies to develop a differentiated brand to compare globally
- Understand the essential to build a competitive and sustainable brand by continuously finding Unique Value Propositions
- Understand the 10 different differentiating strategies to develop and build a sustainable brand
- Develop a clear understanding of who is in charge of differentiation and how to achieve desired branding results
Customer Experience Management (2 days)
Customer Experience Management (CEM) has deep ramifications for organizations both literally and vertically. The era of socially connected customers is here and now more than ever, organizations are compelled to establish a study CEM Framework to enable intimate customer engagement in all areas of the business and as a key competitive differentiator.
This Masterclass seeks to ensure every part of the organization is customer centric – systems, process, environment and people, in order for the businesses to reap benefits on their bottom line.
- Understand the customer experience scope within an organization
- Apply guidelines to ensure effective customer experience strategy and management
- Know how to design the branded customer experience based on customer insights
- Understand how to measure the customer experience and how it affects every aspect of the organization
- Align the whole organization to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Learn the ways to make customer experience a sustainable focus in the organization