December 17, 2018 - December 18, 2018| RM1000 – RM2400
The Telephone is probably the most widely used form of communication within an organization has with its customers. Many a times, if forms the first impression a customer has with the organization. This Telephone Etiquette introduces the essential and fundamental soft-skills elements associated with telephone skills and is created for all employees in the organization to ensure the customer receives a pleasant experience.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- To understand the importance of professional telephone customer service;
- To develop fundamental key communication skills;
- To understand the inbound call structure;
- To learn to build rapport with customers;
- To have a proper call opening and call closing;
- To learn to transfer and place a customer on hold professionally;
- To learn to avoid revealing crucial information within the organization.
Who Should Attend?