Key Account Management Skills – from Customers to Business Partners
21 April 2021 - 22 April 2021| RM 2000
Key Account Management – From Customers to Business Partners workshop provides a step-by-step guide to obtaining the maximum value out of the methodology of key account management situational analysis using the information available to Key Account Managers.
Account situational analysis is a means of assessing a number of different key accounts, first according to the potential of each in terms of achieving the organizational objectives and, second, according to the organizational capability for taking advantage of the opportunities identified. A detailed methodology and framework can be used to classify possible potential accounts and their respective strategy requirements. It uses 10 indicators in measuring the dimensions of ‘account attractiveness’ and probability.
The outcome of understanding key account situational analysis is the diagnosis of a potential client organization’s situation and strategy options leading to higher closure probabilities.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Providing key account managers with a methodology to analyze and better forecast revenue;
- Enhance understanding of specific key accounts;
- Provide key account managers with better strategizing ability to win over key accounts;
- Dissect actual key accounts using targeted company information;
- Better understand the data and information collected on client organizations;
- Identifying high potential key accounts for planning, strategizing and prioritization purposes.
Who Should Attend?
- Area Managers
- Senior Sales Staff
- Key Account Team