High Impact Sales Presentation Skills
October 1, 2018 - October 2, 2018| RM2400 – RM5500
The High Impact Sales Presentation Skills workshop has been developed to introduce and to enhance the sales and presentation skills of intermediate and experienced presenters. The program readies the sales person from one-on-one to small group sales presentations. Additionally, this workshop provides sales presenters with a solid structure and vital tips for achieving dynamic presentations and applying superior sales techniques and strategies.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- To understand the importance of dynamic sales presentation skills;
- To develop skills in preparing and delivering convincing sales presentations;
- To develop persuasive communication strategies;
- To enhance non-verbal communication skills;
- To leverage on non-verbal signals from the prospect;
- To develop professional sales presentations;
- To develop techniques in handling objections.
Who Should Attend?
Any individual interested or required to conduct sales presentations.