Coaching for High Performance
22 February 2021 - 23 February 2021| RM 1500
The knowledge professional works in a fast-paced and stressful environment. Organizations are utilizing coaching to communicate, motivate, discipline and enhance knowledge and skills. This workshop specifically looks into coaching techniques and applications that are relevant to the current employee and workplace environment.
To further develop managers with the essential skills required to coach, this 2-day workshop will provide a hands-on fully interactive session to utilize skills learnt immediately with immediate feedback on improvement areas.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Appreciate the importance of coaching;
- Understand the difference between managing and coaching;
- Know the what’s, when’s and why’s of coaching;
- Learn the skills and the objectives of being a Coach;
- Develop and internalize the various types of coaching approaches;
- Improve communication of performance feedback;
- Learn to set and monitor personal development goals;
- Appreciate the barriers to coaching;
- Learn advanced communication techniques for better coaching interpretation.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders