Certified Contact Centre Quality Assurance Analyst (CCCQAA) – fully subsidized under PENJANA PERKESO*
28 June 2021 - 29 June 2021| Free
*terms and conditions applied. Contact us for more details.
Quality assurance and monitoring refers to the process of listening to or observing an agent’s interaction points with customers to establish and evaluate the quality of the interaction.
The process of incident management, from detection, recording and closure in contact centers is essential in assuring the standard of service experience delivery. This is also the most effective method for tracking and improving processes, identify agent skills, process efficiency and is the Quality Control factor of all interactions and the overall level of service delivery within the operational calling floor.
Agent motivation levels can improve when interactions are monitored accurately, not only can it improve the customer experience, it can also improve overall contact center performance, reduce callbacks, focus training efforts, identify process improvement opportunities and facilitate employee development.
Therefore, a Contact Center’s quality assurance/ monitoring program is an essential element in providing excellent service to customers. Quality interactions help retain your customers and grow the business.
This certification qualifies the QA analyst to maximize the necessary elements in understanding, designing, implementing and managing a quality management program to ensure consistent, high quality sales/service information accuracy, quality management and great customer experience.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Ensure Contact Centre Quality Assurance is aligned with business goals of the Contact Centre
- Create and enhance awareness of contact center quality assurance and monitoring;
- Learn key concepts about quality monitoring;
- Understand how quality monitoring is the key factor in determining the actual customer experience and improving on it;
- Monitoring and identifying of common customer issues (FAQs)
- Standardizing multi-channel communications with Customers;
- Manage individual development effectively.
Who Should Attend?
- Entry and Mid-Level Contact Centre Professionals
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)