Certified Contact Center Team Leader (CCCTL) – fully subsidized under PENJANA PERKESO*
5 April 2021 - 7 April 2021| Free
*terms and conditions applied. Contact us for more details.
The Certified Contact Center Team Leader Program (CCCTL) is developed for Contact Center middle management individuals. The Team Leader forms the crucial link between operations, management and agents. These individuals face high levels of stress and are usually promoted based on the fact that they were high performing “Super” agents. However, not all individuals are natural leaders and may not have the proper skills to transform themselves from a highly stressed position to exceedingly successful performance.
Part of the ATCEN Customer Experience Management Series, CCCTL is a comprehensive program that provides insights into the day-to-day leading and management of a team in a knowledge-based environment that demands competent leaders in creating and leading highly successful, loyal and motivated teams. Most importantly, this program will provide Team Leaders with the fundamental bridging skills between the agent and the Team Leader.
This program also looks at how the Contact Center environment contributes into Customer Experience Management and how as a team leader it is important to see things from a more strategic and holistic manner.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Contact Center Team Leader;
- Understand the fundamentals of Contact Center leadership skills;
- Develop strategic thinking skills;
- Develop the aptitude of a Team Leader;
- Enhance management communication and interaction skills to better manage the team;
- Enhance the performance management of the team;
- Learn conflict and disciplinary management skills;
- Provide a morale and performance booster for the agents in the team.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Contact Center Agents
- Team Leaders
- Team Managers
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)