Certified Contact Center Professional (CCCP)
24 March 2021 - 25 March 2021| RM 2500
As Contact Center operations increases in complexity, the roles and responsibility of Contact Center Professionals has changed drastically. Today, it has become a necessity for most Contact Center Professionals to not only serve the customer but also to up-sell and cross-sell to them.
This certification programme is part of the ATCEN Customer Experience Management series that certifies customer contact professionals on the essential soft-skills elements associated with superior telephony sales and service management. The programme consists of modules that teach participants essential skills such as Customer Experience, Contact Center operational basics, communication, call management, call courtesy, call accuracy, professional customer interaction principles and concepts. This programme certifies that the participant has the relevant skill sets to a deliver stellar interaction to customers.
It also enables participants to have a holistic view on how their role plays an important part in Customer Experience Management.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Understand the need to exceed customer delight;
- Appreciate what it takes to be a successful Contact Center Professional in current environment;
- Create lasting impressions with the Customers;
- Understand the importance of call and service management;
Workshop Learning Outcome
After attending this program, the participants will be able to:-
- Understand how a Contact Center operates
- Communicate effectively to your customers
- Answer customer queries in a structured manner according to the inbound and outbound call flow
- Manage difficult customers
Who Should Attend
- Contact Centre Professional
- Customer Service Professional
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)