Certified Contact Center Manager (CCCM)
26 May 2021 - 28 May 2021| RM 3500
The Certified Contact Center Manager (CCCM) is developed for Contact Center management teams. It is a comprehensive program that provides an overview of Customer Experience Management (CEM) and the role the Contact Center plays within the whole CEM framework. It also develops better insights into the challenges of day-to-day Contact Center operations management focusing on the people, process and technology. This workshop is for individuals who leads a Contact Center and needs to develop advanced Contact Center leadership competencies to transform their operations into a successful customer contact Center.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Develop an overview understanding of organizational Customer Experience Management
- Execute effective Contact Center Management operations through an improved understanding of key elements required for high performance;
- Understand the fundamentals of a high energy Contact Center environment;
- Develop competency in a Contact Center Manager with the knowledge and skills to manage and maximize internal resources;
- Gain knowledge on current world-class benchmark practices;
- Develop a deep understanding of performance metrics and how to predict it’s effects;
- Provide morale and performance boosters for the Contact Center management team.
Who Should Attend?
- Operations Managers
- Operations Support Managers
- Senior Team Leaders
- Potential Contact Center Managers
- Contact Center Support Department Managers
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)