Certified Contact Center Digital Agent (CCCDA) – subsidized under PENJANA PERKESO*
3 February 2021 - 5 February 2021| Free
*terms and conditions applied. Contact us for more details.
Over recent years, automation has created more jobs than it has destroyed. Of the 800,000 or so new jobs created between 1990 and 2013, some 200,000 can be attributed solely to automation. And in future years, automation is likely to continue to transform occupational roles and the Contact Center is not exempted from this shift.
The Contact Centre agents’ competencies have always been evolving and in the latest iteration of skills evolution, it has morphed from voice and email to a more written customer interaction role. With this evolution of the Contact Centre agent, competency requirements have shifted and can be divided into different areas: Cognitive ability and Customer Service Delivery are the top competencies with Social Intelligence and ICT Knowledge and Skills wrapping up the other competencies in the AI/digital driven age.
Technology has established itself as the communications channel of choice for customers and clients. They are using more of social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to reach out to organizations for support and product information through Web Chat. This program is designed to equip the front-liners of correspondence and Social Media teams to respond to messages coming through social media channels and emails with a higher level of professionalism and CX.
Designed for individuals who are already comfortable in writing, this practical program delves into developing the What’s and How’s of a Contact Centre for the Digital Edge. The ultimate objective of this certification program is to elevate knowledge and skills to increase productivity, efficiency and stellar CX delivery.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- To develop the required thinking modes in the digital age
- To inject service orientation in interactions
- To understand the difference in writing styles between emails, social media correspondence and chats
- To understand the brand character the writer is representing
- To develop specific nuances that exhibit the brand character
- To learn how to develop an Interaction Action Matrix for reference on actions for various queries and situations
- Email and social media response processes
- Best-in-class service measurement reference
- Managing of challenging situations and individuals in Social Media and Emails
- Preparation for social media crisis management
- Managing of social media crisis situations
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Interaction Professionals
Certificate of Completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)