This Event already finished.
Technical communication skills are required in service, technical, and business environments. This training course provides a complete guide through the process for planning, writing, and editing technical documents, which includes assessing the need of users, selecting document formats for both written and digital media, particularly emails, reports, and minutes. This workshop also helps participants with typical technical writing problems: getting thoughts onto paper, explaining complex information in understandable terms, writing simple and effective processes and instructions.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Construct technical document using simple English
• Formulate effective sentences that explains information clearly
• Breakdown complex ideas into clear and logical flow
• Create technically accurate documents
Who Should Attend?
• Executives and Administrative professionals who needs to write technical documents.