The workshop includes learning how to make presentations more interesting and entertaining, how to deliver a persuasive message and how to use language to help expand your influence over your audience.
Feedback is ongoing throughout the course through group discussion and tutor analysis. By the end of the workshop you will have developed a greater flair in presenting and learnt how to use your own personal style to maximum effect. Our powerful workshops provide a unique learning experience in a supportive yet challenging environment. This allows you to quickly build on your existing skills as you experiment and learn through practical experience.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• To develop powerful, dynamic and persuasive presentations;
• To overcome stage fright with appropriate theatre techniques;
• To be aware of individual strengths and weaknesses in delivering presentations;
• To understand the importance of effective use of appearance, voice and body language;
• To increase influence over the audience;
• To build passion, enthusiasm and conviction presenting to all types of audience;
Who Should Attend?
• Senior Executives
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE Register my seat now!