This Event has been already started.
Managing customer relationships isn't always smooth sailing. With the competitiveness of the business environment, it is essential that difficult customers be managed well.
The Managing Difficult Customers and Complaints Workshop looks into outcomes where a customer is irate and has become difficult. This workshop explores situations service professionals face every day and how to manage irate customers without affecting performance and salvage the customer relationship and in the process enriching it with powerful Service Recovery actions.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Understand the importance of managing difficult customers and exceeding customer delight
• Develop key customer service communication skills
• Identify the different possible customer types and how to handle them
• Appreciate the different knowledge level of the customer
• Learn specific methods to handle difficult customers
• Pick oneself up after a blistering customer encounter
• Implement and deliver service recovery to continue to lengthen the lifecycle of the customer
Who Should Attend?
• Frontline Professionals
• Consultants Professionals
• Customer service Professionals
• Sales Professionals
• Business Development Professionals
• Customer Relationship Consultants
• Business Development & Account Executives
• Anyone dealing with customers, whether directly or indirectly