Management Skills for PA and Administrative Professionals Workshop
Ensuring that the boss always looks good is never easy. As the Assistant to the boss, you need to ensure they are on time for every single appointment, has all the relevant information with them while up to date on every single task that is happening in the office.
During this workshop, the participants will learn how to run a stellar office and stay in control, no matter how hectic the day becomes. Additionally, they will discover how to build personal credibility, improve their communication skills, deal with difficult people, manage negative situations and more.
- Acquaint participants with the changing role of Secretaries/Executive Assistants /Personal Assistants
- Assist them to clarify the expectations the boss holds for them
- Manage and project a good image of themselves
- Inspire them to perform their roles in effective, efficient ways
- Create awareness to set goals for their personal development
- Learn to support their boss better
- Deal with visitors and make them comfortable
- Manage office staff more effectively
Who Should Attend?
- Improve personal credibility and image
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Administrative Professionals
Register my seat now!