This Event already finished.
Communication @ Work is a two-day training workshop that assists you in expressing yourself more effectively to others. With enhanced communication skills, you will then have greater influence and appear more confident in front of others.
This highly practical and interactive course will be focusing on enhancing your verbal and non-verbal communication. This is to ultimately ensure that you are utilizing all possible channels of communication to transmit your message clearly and effectively. At the end of the workshop you will develop a greater flair in communicating and will learn how to use your own personal style for maximum effect.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Understand the process of effective communication;
• Able to Identify areas and situations when communication fails;
• Develop better verbal, listening, questioning skills;
• Develop persuasive communication skills;
• Develop nonverbal communication skills;
• Understand interpersonal communication roles & personality profiles.
Who Should Attend?
• Team Leaders
• Front Liners