This Event already finished.
This practical workshop delves into how to send precise and concise written messages to a receiver with a high level of professionalism. The workshop highlights the need for a polished and structured business writing format. It also emphasizes the importance of using contemporary, appropriate and grammatically correct language expected in professional business writing.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Develop the skills of effective business writing that produce positive results;
• Develop the skills of good communication in workplace;
• Plan your writing for success;
• Identify the purpose of writing & understand your reader;
• Recognize common writing practices that should be avoided;
• Develop the skills of writing the right style;
• Write effective documents by applying principles learnt;
• Write clear and easy to understand letters and emails;
• Recognize and avoid the most frequently misused words & phrases in business writing;
• Apply consciously the three-stage editing process;
• Master basic rules in punctuation, grammar & syntax.
Who Should Attend?
• Executives and Non-Executives