This Event already finished.
Digital Learning – e-content Development with MS Powerpoint
Digital Learning - e-content Development with MS Powerpoint
The rapid evolution of technology in the area of content development tools now allows trainers and subject matter experts to create their own interactive content for the purpose of e-learning or blended learning.
Imagine being able to train your staff faster and with the latest materials at a lower cost and with more control over your own Intellectual Property.
This workshop is aimed to equipped the teaching/ training community with the necessary skills to develop their own content using a very familiar tool – the MS PowerPoint.
Workshop Learning Objectives
Who Should Attend?
- Able to design a courseware using appropriate instructional design principles
- Create media assets using MS PowerPoint
- Create interactive content using MS PowerPoint
Trainers/ Subject Matter Experts
• The participants must bring their own laptop,
• The participants are familiar with MS Windows O/S or Mac O/S and MS PowerPoint.
• The participants must have basic MS PowerPoint Knowledge
• The participants should already have some knowledge content that they wish to convert to e-content during the hands-on session. The teaching content can be in any form; notes, PPT, images, videos, printed materials.
Register my seat now!