This Event has been already started.
The administrative and support staff is the backbone of any organization. It is therefore essential that their skills are sharp, they are motivated and they want to make things happen in the office. This ensures that pivotal tasks are performed well and completed on time. Leading to smooth business operations allowing for key objectives and goals to be achieved by all.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Identify the fundamentals for a positive and professional self image at work
• Appreciate the importance of quality at work.
• Learn to prioritize and set goals priorities to increase effectiveness.
• Eliminate excuses at work. Understand the task clearly by better listening and questioning techniques.
• Manage phone calls in a professional manner.
• Developing relationships and communicate well with bosses.
• Building productive interpersonal relationships.
Who Should Attend?
• Administrative staff
• Clerical Staff