Certified Written Interaction Professional
December 5, 2018 - December 7, 2018| RM3500 – RM9000
Technology has established itself as the communications channel of choice for customers and clients. They are using more of social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to reach out to organizations for support and product information.
This program is designed to equip the front-liners of correspondence and Social Media teams to respond to messages coming through social media channels and emails with a higher level of professionalism. Designed for individuals who are already comfortable in writing, this practical workshop delves into the What’s and How’s to send precise and concise written messages to a receiver with the appropriate level of professionalism.
The workshop highlights the need for a polished structured business writing format, the importance of using contemporary appropriate and grammatically correct language including a flair of character in messages and currently practiced and accepted standards of professional writing.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- To develop professional writing skills
- To inject service orientation in writing
- To understand the difference in writing styles between emails and social media correspondence
- To understand the brand character the writer is representing
- To develop specific nuances that exhibit the brand character
- To learn how to develop an Interaction Action Matrix for reference on actions for various queries and situations
- Email and social media response processes
- Best-in-class service measurement reference
- Managing of challenging situations and individuals in Social Media and Emails
- Preparation for social media crisis management
- Managing of social media crisis situations
Who Should Attend?
Frontline Executives Certificate of completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA)