This Event already finished.
This intensive, comprehensive and hands on workshop provides all the knowledge, skills and abilities for an individual to become a dynamic all-round trainer and facilitator. Facilitated by 3 renowned International Master Trainers to many Multinationals, this is a MUST attend Certified Workshop for trainers. The program is certified by Western Kentucky University, a state university from the USA.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Understand the training management cycle;
• Understand the principles to Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluations;
• Understand the various key factors that need to be present in any successful training;
• Sharpen and enhance your presentation skills;
• Develop confident and dynamic training and facilitation skills;
• Develop skills to manage difficult and disruptive participant effectively;
• Develop, select and use activities appropriately;
• Learn to use adult learning technique effectively;
• Start with a sizzle and conclude with a Bang.
Who Should Attend?
•Head of Departments
•Human Resource Personnel
•Training and Development Personnel Human Capital Specialists
Certificate awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA).