This Event already finished.
Soft skills based, this certification identifies professionals that have reached an essential standard of customer service competency in dealing with customers over the phone in a technical environment. Designed specifically with the Technical Support professionals in mind, CHDP offers the skill sets necessary for him/her to better adapt and perform in a technical support environment.
This certification programme is part of the ATCEN Customer Experience Management series that certifies customer contact professionals has developed the necessary knowledge and skills to work in an inbound or outbound Help Desk environment. Additionally, it provides the participants with an understanding of the analytical process required for solving technology related problems over the phone.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Understand the importance of a Help Desk for an organization and exceeding customers expectations;
• Learn what it takes to be a successful Help Desk Agent;
• Develop essential communication skills;
• Develop skills in call and service management;
• Understand the inbound call structure;
• Learn how to handle customer issues analytically;
• Learn how to manage difficult customers;
• Understand the technology involved in the operations of a contact centre;
• Successfully manage self in a Help Desk environment.
Who Should Attend?
• Technology Help Desk Professionals
• Technology Help Desk Team Leaders
• Technology Help Desk Supervisors / Managers
Certificate of completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA).