The Certified Contact Centre Manager (CCCM) is developed for contact Centre management teams. It is a comprehensive program that provides an overview of Customer Experience Management (CEM) and the role the Contact Centre plays within the whole CEM framework. It also develops better insights into the challenges of day-to-day contact Centre operations management focusing on the people, process and technology. This workshop is for individuals who leads a contact Centre and needs to develop advanced contact Centre leadership competencies to transform their operations into a successful customer contact Centre.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Develop an overview understanding of organizational Customer Experience Management
• Execute effective Contact Centre Management operations through an improved understanding of key elements required for high performance;
• Understand the fundamentals of a high energy Contact Centre environment;
• Develop competency in a Contact Centre Manager with the knowledge and skills to manage and maximize internal resources;
• Gain knowledge on current world-class benchmark practices;
• Develop a deep understanding of performance metrics and how to predict it’s effects;
• Provide morale and performance boosters for the contact Centre management team.
Who Should Attend?
• Operations Managers
• Operations Support Managers
• Senior Team Leaders
• Potential Contact Centre Managers
• Contact Centre Support Department Managers
Certificate of completion awarded by Western Kentucky University (USA).