This Event already finished.
Coaching is indeed an integral component in the Contact Center environment. It is conducted by various parties on various areas of development within the contact centre; namely work-related skills and telephony interactions. However, coaching is not merely a process that needs to be completed but an important aspect of agent and operational development. Coaching also serves as a quality improvement tool on a whole within the contact centre environment as it serves as a point of reference for the staff enhancement and improvement. This program focuses on the end to end process of conducting coaching within the contact centre environment. It provides a comprehensive platform to re-evaluate and enhance your coaching process and build on it to further strengthen the quality and productivity of the contact centre personnel.
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Understanding the different coaching methods within the Contact Center Environment;
• How to communicate clearly desired behavior to the agents;
• Monitoring and giving feedback based on performance;
• To develop specific competencies that would enable more effective and focused coaching sessions;
• Coaching based on specific data such as Key Performance Indexes and Quality Analysis.
Who Should Attend?
• All individuals who conduct coaching within the Contact Center Environment